Tuesday 1 November 2016

Responsive: Developing my ideas for LoopDeLoop

This week I continued working on ideas for one of my responsive briefs, settling on an idea for an animated GIF for LoopDeLoop. The idea is to have a looping GIF of a young boy, somewhat based off my younger brother, flipping pancakes, animated in DUIK. The deadline for this brief is November 27th, which should leave plenty of time, so I might produce another submission if I have time, as I have more than one idea for how to answer the brief. I am hoping this short brief will help me develop my skills in using DUIK as well as developing my skills in a more motion-graphics style of animation. I am actively trying to explore different styles with this module, so moving away from a linework-based illustrative style is important to me, as it has been my default, got-to drawing style for a while now. I came up with a quick concept illustration in Photoshop and hope to begin working on the rig next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment