Wednesday 17 February 2016

Amendments to Turnaround

After assessing the quality of my turnaround I have decided to re-draw the in-betweens for my turnaround. The four key poses, front view, back view and the two profile views, will be retained and used as a starting point for another turnaround which will be produced without the aid of digital media, using a Lightbox and animation paper. I have come to this conclusion to ensure each of the individual drawings in my turnaround is of substantial quality, as well as a way to branch out into unfamiliar territory. Usually with my animation I rely on digital media to assist me on in-betweens, so by removing that crutch I feel I am taking a risk which will hopefully pay off.


(First attempt at a Turnaround)

The final turnaround will hopefully be of a higher quality as I have identified what was wrong with my previous turnaround. Simple mistakes such as the lips disappearing should be amended, as well as larger issues, such as the proportional inconsistency should also be remedied through more experience and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment